Carolyn runs the successful celebrancy practice Ceremonies of Excellence and takes great delight in bringing a fresh, young approach to her work, creating individually tailored wedding ceremonies for her couples. With a background in public speaking, Carolyn presents her weddings with style, great skill, and a deep sense of ‘heart’. Most of Carolyn’s couples are through referral, holding testament to the high standard of her work. She welcomes the opportunity to be your celebrant on your special day.
The service she provides, and takes great joy in providing, include attending to all facets of your ceremony from assisting you to write your own ceremony that is personally yours, through to the final preparation and presentation of legal paperwork to the appropriate authorities.
Carolyn works from Sydney through to the south coast of NSW, Southern Highlands, Blue Mountains and Central Coast of NSW (other venues on request).
Ceremonies of Excellence offer:
• A professional, well conducted ceremony
• Provision of resource material
• Unlimited consultation, endless support, meetings as well as email
• A Wedding rehearsal
• Full handling of the legal paperwork required for your Wedding
• A keepsake copy of your ceremony and professionally printed wedding certificate
• Professional dress to suit the ceremony
• Use of a professional sound system throughout and after the ceremony
• Use of a signing table and chairs with matching cloth and chair covers
• A final agreed fee, with no hidden costs
Service fees provided on request.