At Cinderella Bridal, we are proud to create made to measure dresses for every occasion. Our dress designing and dress making team has more than 30 years experience of delivering custom dresses for bridal and formal occasions. Brides come to Cinderella Bridal to make their dream dress come true. Each of us is unique and so the dress we create for each bride is tailored and uniquely designed for the bride. Open your inner self to the experience of finding the perfect design, the perfect dress, for your perfect day.
Cinderella Bridal specialises in wedding gowns, evening dresses and formal wear. We provide bespoke creations as well as ready-to-wear styles and we also offer wedding dress alterations. Designing a dress is a collaborative process and we want to make sure you are comfortable every step of the way. The result is an affordable dress that captures exactly what you want, while making you look and feel beautiful. And all it takes to make a breath-taking wedding gown is these six simple steps:
- First, you make an appointment or just come in and try on some dresses. This will give you an idea of what style and shape best suits you.
- Once you have an idea of what you like, we will have the starting point for the design of your dress. Together, with any suggestions you may have, I will make a quick sketch of the design and give you a rough idea of how much the final dress will cost. This step is free, and there are absolutely no obligations.
- If you decide to proceed, I will make an appointment with you to get your measurements. A deposit will be required, and I will put in the orders for the necessary fabrics.
- Using your measurements, I will produce a calico version of your dress which you can then try on. If any changes are needed, we can make them at this stage. By now, the fabric we ordered would also have arrived for you to check.
- Once you are happy with the cut of the dress, I will then finish the dress, using the fabrics you approved. If required, there may be more fittings to make sure you are happy with the design and progress of the dress.
- The last step is to finish off the fine details, such as beading or lacework. Once that is completed and final payment is made, you will then be the proud owner of your own, one off, and truly unique dress.