Looking for a young, vibrant and fun celebrant who gets what a modern wedding ceremony is all about? Don’t settle for anything other than a great marriage celebrant, as it's such an essential part of your wedding day. I am all about creating a personalised ceremony that reflects you as an individual and as a couple with a relaxed and fun edge.
I will guide you through everything from start to finish and present you with a range of ideas and resources I have developed that you may not have considered, which make your big day run smoothly. I also have a top of the range PA system which you can play your wedding ceremony music through. All you need to do is arrive at the venue feeling excited and looking great.
I travel all over Adelaide including the Adelaide Hills, McLaren Vale, Barossa and even the Yorke Peninsula! One of the best aspects of being a celebrant is visiting most amazing venues SA has to offer.
As your celebrant, I will provide you with:
- An initial obligation free meeting either face to face or for busy people FaceTime or Skype works well
- Preparation and lodgement of all legal documents required
- Unlimited email/phone communication
- Rehearsal ceremony (subject to location)
- An individual and personalised ceremony
- Comprehensive resource kit of ceremony ideas, poem and ritual examples and music ideas
- Professional, wireless PA system CD/USB connectivity plus wireless microphone
- Attend your ceremony location at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time
- Supply of table, 2x chairs and pen for signing (if required)
- Big smiles and my genuine desire to see you have the most amazing ceremony
So you want to book and wondering what the next steps are?
- We meet and have coffee (or wine) and complete a booking form and a Notice of Intended Marriage form (NOIM). The NOIM needs to be lodged with your celebrant at least one month, and not more than eighteen months before the marriage takes place.
- I then email you a questionnaire “to get to know you more” which assists me in creating a personalised ceremony for you (this is optional).
- You receive the first draft of your ceremony (at least 6 weeks prior to your wedding) as well as a ceremonies resources pack which I have developed to help you in the planning process.
- Changes are made (if required) to your ceremony until we agree on a final draft.
- We arrange a rehearsal or final meeting to sign a Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage.
- We get married!
- All legal documentation will be completed and lodged to Birth Deaths and Marriages who will register your marriage.
I am also excited to offer the following ceremonies:
Commitment Ceremonies: I am a huge supporter of same-sex marriage and until legislation is passed, I can perform commitment ceremonies.
Renewal of Vows: You may like to renew your vows after your 10th, 20th or even 50th wedding anniversary!