If you dream of a wedding venue where your preparations, ceremony, reception, accommodation, and recovery brunch, take place within one perfect space, then you must consider Ravensthorpe!
Ravensthorpe sits in an idyllic rural pocket, just minutes from pristine South Coast beaches, yet easily located between Sydney, the Southern Highlands and Canberra. It offers an exquisite fine dining experience in the private rooms and Conservatory of this 1893 Georgian Manor House. Expect lush soft furnishings, chandeliers, open fireplaces and antiques of the Empire period.
From your first enquiry until your final farewell, experience individualised and personal attention. Ravensthorpe facilitates just one wedding a day guaranteeing total staff focus and absolute privacy.
- Three acres of classical gardens for photographs amidst a country setting with mountain backdrop
- Heritage rotunda for ceremonies featuring state of the art sound system within the gardens
- Stunning conservatory as ceremony alternative in inclement weather
- Luxuriously appointed rooms and Bridal Cottage for staying over
- Tennis court, pool and bocce for relaxing with family or bridal party
- Opulent marquee – seating up to 200 and completely stylised with a myriad of decor options
- Bespoke menus all crafted in house including dessert-style Wedding cakes within your package
- Fourteen price points ranging from a High Tea wedding to the exclusive European package