Only 20 minutes from the heart of Canberra; Ginninderry Homestead… vintage sophistication and country charm, perfect wedding venue for your dream day.
Firstly, for your bridal preparations, the Homestead embraces four queen ensuite rooms, formal lounge, breakfast room and upstairs sitting area… the perfect setting to be pampered!
Secondly, the acres of park-like gardens are perfect for a beautiful ceremony and amazing photographs… Summer, Autumn, Winter or Spring the gardens of Ginninderry offer the perfect backdrop for your once-in-a-lifetime event.
And last but not least, the grand reception centre boasts high ceilings, chandeliers, fireplace and spectacular views from the French doors and outdoor entertaining area.
Our award-winning chef will tantalise your taste buds with her extensive menu selection. Reception menu sample:
- Salad of smoked chicken, asparagus and baby rocket with roasted cherry tomato and
- basil salsa accompanied by caramelised balsamic
- Prosciutto wrapped asparagus spears with pomegranate balsamic, rocket and lime aioli
- Rosemary marinated lamb loin on creamy mash with broccolini and tomato basil salsa and red wine jus
- Grilled beef fillet with basil creamed potato, red onion marmalade, baby bean bouquet and grain mustard jus
- Lemon curd and crushed meringues with strawberry coulis and seasonal berries
- Chocolate and Cointreau mousse with white chocolate mascarpone
Canberra’s best kept secret… Exclusive, enchanting and sophisticated.