Welcome to The Bride's Diary, your place to create the perfect wedding, honeymoon and life together.
We invite you to explore The Bride's Diary and share with us your exciting journey from "I will" to "I do". Become a free member and use our planning tools. Enjoy our informative Articles, read our Reviews, explore our Galleries and indulge in our stunning Inspiration boards. Join the conversation in our Bridal Buzz forums. Enter our Competitions and find out what's happening in News & Events. Finally, indulge in our luxurious shop. Enjoy!
Browse our daily Blogs, where our team will showcase the latest wedding and lifestyle colours, themes, products, services and events.Visit Blogs
Be inspired by the new, the beautiful and the luxurious as we present the latest wedding trends, every day of the year.Be Inspired
Find the industry's leading wedding service providers, who have the expertise to bring your wedding ideas, theme and colours to life.Browse Services
Enjoy our shop featuring everything a style savvy girl could want – the finest wedding accessories, fabulous fashion and georgeous gifts.Start Shopping
Join The Bride's Diary to plan your perfect wedding. Use our interactive planning tools and build your wedding inspiration scrapbook. Share this exciting journey with thousands of other members in our Bridal Buzz forums. Welcome...Register Now Sign In
The Latest from The Bride’s Diary
- Where you can collect a FREE copy of The Bride's Diary® in Western Australia
- Where you can collect a FREE copy of The Bride's Diary® in Queensland
- Where you can collect a FREE copy of The Bride's Diary® in South Australia
- Where you can collect a FREE copy of The Bride's Diary® in the Illawarra, Southern Highlands & South Coast
- View all News & Events
- I am getting married with a peacock theme and have fallen in love with some beautiful coloured shoes however people have said that it's tacky wearing coloured heels and that I should wear white or a very soft colour. I don't want to look tacky at all but I want to love my shoes on the big day... help!
- Are you sick of vintage styling as much as I am? I am planning my wedding and I want it to be unique. I have been to SO many weddings lately and the theme is ALWAYS vintage! I do like the rustic/vintage feel but what do you think is next? I really want something new and different… Any ideas ladies?
- My video guy sent me an email, and followed up with a call today to advise that he can't film my wedding because he is double booked and only noticed it by accident. OMG !!!!! That's 2 accidents !! I am going to put this down to a blessing in disguise or something like that. BUT - now I have to look for a new one. I have called everyone in Yellowpages but they all seem to be booked out....... I called a sydney company, and they said they charge $6200, and all I get is well. not a great deal. H.E.L.P !!! M
- Hi everyone! I'm looking for Some large Wedding venues around the Illawarra and South coast. My wedding will probably host 300- 350 people as we are having a traditional Macedonian ceremony. So far I have: - Novotel - Villa D'oro - Lagoon Can anyone suggest any others? Thanks! :)
- View Bridal Buzz